Grant Programme for four-year Institutional Creative Industries 2021–2024
Budget 2020: € 2.400.000
With the Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries 2021–2024, the Creative Industries Fund NL supports the provision of subsidies to institutions that would like to implement a four-year programme that contributes to the advancement of excellent quality, and development and professionalization of the contemporary creative industries within the Kingdom.
who is this programme aimed at?
- This grant programme applies to cultural institutions within the Kingdom which contribute to the promotion of excellent quality, and development and professionalization of contemporary design, architecture or digital culture and every imaginable crossover, and encourage interest in these disciplines.
what are the evaluation criteria?
- The application is evaluated according to the new Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries 2021–2024 (PDF). There are no separate Subsidy Regulations applicable.
preparing the application
- Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries 2021–2024
The grant programme formally applies to the application, evaluation, awarding and final approval of a grant. There are no separate Subsidy Regulations applicable.
Please read the Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries 2021-2024 (PDF) (Dutch only) carefully before applying for a grant.
exclusion from other grant programmes
Organizations that receive subsidy on the basis of this grant programme are not eligible for other Creative Industries Fund NL subsidies during the implementation of the programme, with the exception of application procedures that fall under the Fund's 'Programmahuis'.
A grant application under the Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries for the years 2021 to 2024 can be submitted from 1 March 2020 to 7 May 2020.
online application environment
Applications must be submitted via the online application environment. For this, you need to create a personal account. Please note: do this in good time, validation of a new user account by the Fund can take up to one working day and can only take place during working days.
You cannot submit a concept application or project plan for advice. For questions about the grant programme, please contact Joris van Ballegooijen, Anselm van Sintfiet or Anouk Laverge
Once you have submitted your application, the Fund bureau checks your application for compliance with the formal requirements of the Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries 2021–2024.
evaluationadvisory committee evaluates the extent to which your application complies with the criteria and specific objective of the grant programme (Article 15 in the Four-year Institutional Grant Programme for Creative Industries 2021–2024 (PDF)):
1. The evaluation of the content of the application pays particular attention to the criteria in Articles 5 and 9 of this grant programme.
2. In the event that the total sum of the eligible applications exceeds the available budget, the applications are prioritized.
The committee issues a recommendation to the Board of the Fund.
The Board takes the committee's recommendation into account in their decision to award the grant or not. The Board informs the applicant in writing of its decision within 16 weeks of the final deadline for submission.
If you do not agree with the Creative Industries Fund NL's decision, you can submit a letter of appeal. More information is provided here.
If you receive a subsidy from the Fund, you also enter into obligations. Please read important information on your accountability here. Two weeks before completion of your project, you will receive an e-mail requesting you to submit your accountability report in the online application environment.
- For further information, please contact:
You can also call +31 (0)10 4361600.